[How freshers/ job-seekers can help themselves]
Having satisfied myself with a plan I stumbled upon this extremely informative and encouraging article. I just wondered if I can set a plan for the freshers looking for a job. I can see every job seeker carrying a Hen (An MBA, MTech, B.E. degree, partially completed Academic projects, out of the world ideas and A lot of enthusiasm). I am sure that a hen can be put to various uses.
- Create a poultry farm,
- Sell eggs,
- Sell omlette
- Barter Hen with something else
- Cook and sell it as a chicken dish
- Sell Hen
- Consume eggs.
- Cook and consume the chicken dish
What are you doing with your Hen?
1. Have you started a blog? See why? and Start today.
2. Are you actively building a tribe? Stop worrying, start doing – Start today.
3. Do you have a network(social/professional) that can really help? Build your self-brand - start today.
4. Are you working towards your business idea, the one that stole your sleeps in college? Make a plan, start today.
5. Are you looking for an idea to start your own work? Here is big list of ideas, if you still can’t find one ask me.